3 résultats affichés
EZControlVideo Wall Mobile Client
Manage UNV decoder and Video Wall Controller .
Support UNV and third-party IPC and NVR.
Sync video wall information of connected devices, including window layout and live view services.
Manage multiple video walls.
Save and switch scene.
Window operations: open window in batches, split window, window roaming, resize window.
Sync live view services of connected devices.
Play live view and local signal resource on video wall.
PTZ control: rotation, speed control, zoom and focus.
Sync and play sequence resource of connected devices.
Turn on/off UNV’s screen
Video Management Software
Unified management for Uniview’s IP cameras, NVRs, hybrid NVRs, network keyboards, decoding devices, and access control etc.
Efficient device management: Automatic device discovery (or search by network segment); add devices by IP address/domain name; add devices by EZDDNS; add devices and adjust time in batch.
- Live view: scene, custom layout, split screen, auxiliary screen display, corridor mode, sequence display, audio, two-way audio
- Recording: local recording, alarm-triggered recording, scheduled recording, recording download
- Playback: synchronous/asynchronous playback, instant playback, recording search by time/event, and play recordings on SD card
- PTZ control: preset, preset patrol, recorded patrol, patrol plan
- Alarm: Service alarm (event alarm), device alarm (online/offline, etc.), alarm triggering (live view, etc.), real-time/history alarm management
- E-Map: hot spot, hot zone, eagle eye, and map alarm
- Video wall: live view, sequence display and playback on video wall, alarm to video wall, open window(s) by one click, auto bind decoding channel, multi-window for one decoding channel, save and switch scene, small pixel pitch LED, virtual LED
EZWallVideo Wall Client Software
Supports multiple device models including ADU8606, ADU8609, ADU8612, ADU8615, ADU8618, ADU8612-E, DC-B204, DC-B206, and DC-B209.
Supports Uniview and other manufacturers’ IPC and NVR.
Live view, sequence display, and play signal source on video wall, open windows by one click, split window, window roaming, virtual LED, scenes and scene plans.
Supports small pixel pitch LED, turn on/off Uniview screens automatically at a set time, turn on/off manually or with a delay