24-Port 10/100/1000T 802.3at PoE + 2-Port 10/100/1000T + 2-Port Gigabit TP/SFP Combo Ethernet Switch
Centralized Power Management for Gigabit Ethernet PoE Networking
To facilitate 32W PoE power network applications with Gigabit speed transmission, PLANET GSW-2824P is equipped with 24 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet ports, 2 extra Gigabit TP ports and 2 1000BASE-X SFP combo interfaces with the inner power system. With a total of 250 watts of PoE budget, it features high-performance Gigabit IEEE 802.3af PoE (up to 15.4W) and IEEE 802.3at PoE+ (up to 32W) capabilities on all ports.
By offering reliable switching technology and advanced networking features, the GSW-2824P optimizes the installation and power management of network devices such as wireless access points, VoIP phones, and security cameras. It also eliminates time and cost of deployment by integrating power and data switching into one unit and freeing network devices from restrictions of power outlet locations and the additional AC wiring.
- 24-port 10/100/1000BASE-T RJ45 copper with PoE injector function
- 4 10/100/1000BASE-T RJ45 copper interfaces
- 2 1000BASE-X SFP combo interfaces, shared with Ports 27~28
Power over Ethernet
- Complies with IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus end-span PSE
- Up to 24 ports of IEEE 802.3af / 802.3at devices powered (ports 1~24)
- Supports PoE power up to 32 watts for each PoE port, with a total PoE budget of 250W.
- Each port supports 54V DC power to PoE powered device.
- Auto detects powered device (PD)
- Supports PD alive function.
- Circuit protection prevents power interference between ports.
- Remote power feeding up to 100m in standard mode with 250m in extend mode
- Hardware-based 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation and auto MDI/MDI-X
- Supports IEEE802.3x flow control in full-duplex mode and backpressure in half-duplex mode
- Integrates address look-up engine, supporting 8K absolute MAC addresses
- 9K jumbo frame supports all speeds (10/100/1000Mbps)
- Hardware-based DIP switch for Standard, VLAN or Extend mode selection;
- VLAN mode: Ports 1~24 cannot communicate with each other, but can communicate with the uplink ports 25~28 and SFP ports 27~ 28
- Extend mode: Ports 1~8 have data rate of 10Mbps. The farthest transmission distance is up to 250 meters and all ports can communicate with each other.
- VLAN mode is to isolate ports to prevent broadcast storm and defend DHCP spoofing
- Automatic address learning and address aging
- 19-inch rack-mount size, 1U height
- LED indicators for system power, per port PoE ready and PoE activity, speed, Link/Act
- 2 fans to provide stable and efficient power performance
- Supports contact discharge of ±6KV DC and air distance discharge of ±8KV DC for Ethernet ESD protection
- Supports ±6KV surge immunity